Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DirecTV now has a DVR Scheduler App for the Blackberry.
I have used my Bberry browser for a few years now to schedule my home DVR while on the road. Hopefully this app will be easier and faster.
It took me less than 5 mins to install and setup. It allowed me to store my DirecTV login information. It also allows you to set a filter so it will only show search results based on the channels you subscribe to.
The real test will come when my wife asks me to schedule something...let's hope it works.

LNS

1 comment:

  1. DirecTV Blackberry App has a feature that allows you to stand in front of your TV and order pay-per-view movies. This is helpful if your box is not connected to your phone or you do not what to call in your order and be hit with a surcharge. I plan to test it this weekend when I order Shutter Island.

    LNS

    ReplyDelete